Sunday, March 05, 2006

New firsts in last sem !!

Ah my last mid sems got over. Another two months and i'll be out of this place. Come to think of it this sem has seen a lot of news and the ends. For the first time we had our winter break crossing into the new year allowing guys to spend new years at home. And then again for the first (and last i think) time we had our placements starting from 20th december which meant we final year guys had to be back and spend another new yeasr away from home. Then i got my first job. And after unofficially getting my second job I got a taste of corporate world when for the first time i got a job cancellation. Apparently i wasn't good enough in the interview, a fact they overlooked when selecting me in the first place and then rediscovering after reaching their head office !!!
Then our hostel mess has just started functioning and that means no long trips to another hostel for our snacks and dinner (we miss breakfast and lunch anyways). I had my first trouble with my computer when the monitor and UPS blew off and the last trouble with my smps which had to be changed.
Wow, ive discovered a new first, not really a first but i think this is the most boring blog ive ever written !!! so ill just stop ur torture and end this right here.

ps : My greatest first >> I read the Bhagvat Gita, just about to finish the last chapter

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is also ur first blog for March...(first in 37 days).